Saturday, August 22

i gotta feeling

Have you ever had that feeling that things will be ok? Even though your world crashed down around you from your own choices? That's where I am right now. It's been four months since Josh & I separated & two since we divorced. We're both moving on & I'm in a good place now. But I still can't help feeling shock every now & then, knowing the comfortable, albeit unhappy, marriage we had & life we lived is over for good. I miss him sometimes & probably will for a while. I miss what I wanted when we first got married. I'm not sure where my life is headed or what I even want, so I am taking it one day at a time, seeing what I create. Ciao.
Share:

3 comments:

The Lairds said...

Louisa I'm proud of you for going back to school to accomplish your dream. You will be a great journalist. :) I wish you would write a little more on your blog. I enjoy reading what you have to say. Good Luck!!!

glarcy said...

yay for a post!

I'm glad you're feeling good about things. thanks for coming over last night!

Kim said...

Wow, a new post! I'm so happy you're feeling better lately. I will try to call you again today, unless you call me first. :)