Thursday, August 27

school days, school days, good ol' fashioned...forgot the words to the song

Well I am officially back at college, you three followers who read this! It was good. Other than realizing traffic is terrible in SLC @ 730 am & that I deserve different walking shoes it went great. I am taking Intro to Mass Comm & Reporting for the Mass Media. I already get to read like 250 pages by Tuesday! Baptism by fire, eh? Good times, good times. Oh & men who can't decide if they want more but don't like when you call them a friend need their heads checked! Nitey nite world!
Share:

3 comments:

glarcy said...

ah...I can just see you bouncing your way across byu campus saying hi to everyone you pass.... because that's the southern way! :)

Brooke and Mikey said...

It is good to hear that you are doing so well. School sucks for me too, but at least it is my last semester. Ive got a Nazi professor that assigns us crazy amounts of homework. I don't go to the writer's league much anymore cause of time restraints, Brooke and I had our baby about a month ago. I want to keep in touch, perhaps exchange writing? In case you lost it my email: mikey_stephenson@hotmail.com. God bless!

Chad and Carole said...

I read it too! Am I one of your 3?