Tuesday, January 5

later today...

Well it seems like I'm always behind in liking things. I fell in love with Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band today. Especially their song, Dream Big, that was popular a few years ago. Their music is so upbeat and positive. That's my goal this year: to listen to happy music that makes you feel good and want to move. So send me your favorites please!
Also, does anyone want to go see New Moon with me and my friend Erica? I haven't seen it yet. *gasp* I'm thinking a late show this week or next. Let me know! Who wouldn't want to see that hottie again? Team Jacob, by the way! Edward is a LOSER for leaving her!
Share:

4 comments:

glarcy said...

Ryan Shupe's 'superman' is one of my favs of his. Also anything regina spektor. But just a warning: She's weird :)

Kim said...

I've already seen New Moon twice! You have to go! As for music, I just got Michael Buble's new cd and it makes me happy every time I listen to it.

Jana and Rob said...

I love the Lady Gaga CD Rob got me for my b-day. Also, the "Mama Mia" soundtrack is good. I'm glad you, Kim, and I are all Team Jacob!

Lou said...

Thanks guys for the new music ideas. Yes, Jacob took care of her when Edward abandoned her. She's an idiot.