Sunday, March 29

Hello again!

Well I'm back. I've been cleaning my house today! And organizing my library. Woo hoo. Yeah I know not very exciting. But I did have some exciting news this weekend. I got to massage Arlo Guthrie! I know, no one's ever heard of him, unless you like folk music, but he's a famous folk singer, played at Woodstock. His dad, Woody, wrote "This Land Is Your Land". I've always loved that song. Anyway, Arlo was super nice and even gave me a hug after!
So...I finally feel like I have a space to write. I've been neglecting creating it because I've been scared to write. What if it's not any good? is my constant thought. Well, I have finally told myself, no one has to see the crap and even if they do, so what? I can only get better! So...I finally have my little library/creative/music room all set up (I just need bookshelves) =) and I have my computer at the ready. All I have to do is sit my butt in the chair and do it! That's usually the hardest part, huh? Well have a good week!

Louisa
Share:

2 comments:

glarcy said...

yay!! Arlo!! :)

Jana and Rob said...

I can't wait to see your place.