Sunday, January 24

A new adventure!

Hello everyone! Guess what? I'm opening up my own private practice again. Woo hoo! I love working at Massage Envy and still will be there while I build up clientele. I'm so excited! My business name will be changing to something more fitting for me. I will offer Hot Stone, Swedish, Reflexology (I will offer Reflexology as outcall as well), Reiki, Aromatherapy, Theta, and Psychic Readings. And even greater news, my friend and long lost sister, Erica, will be working alongside me. We are excited to support each other and offer healing work to the clients who cross our path. Love ya, Sis! I will keep you all updated as the business comes along.
Share:

1 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds awesome! What are you going to call it? If I lived close I would make Jacob get regular massages. He could really use them to manage his stress!