Tuesday, March 2

a new chapter in my life




So there is a new chapter about to begin in my life. I am following my dream that I've had since I was a little girl-to be a writer. I don't even care anymore if I never become famous (although isn't that most writers' dream?). To be able to just get my words out there and get paid or touch a life will be amazing! I love the whole process of creating, imagining, and putting it all together to make sense. I've dreamed of being a poet because they have such wonderful insights into life and the funny things it does to us. My hero right now is Tina Fey. She is so funny and so successful at what she does. I admire her a lot. So...there you have it. I will still be massaging and keeping those gifts alive, but I know as I write and use the gift I've hidden I will enjoy life and what it brings even more. I will be doing something I've avoided out of fear for ten years at least! That's a long time to live in denial of a gift God gave me. Happy Day everyone! Smile and live with passion!
Share:

1 comments:

Jana and Rob said...

I'm glad you're starting to use more of your talents. You've always been a good writer.