Wednesday, March 31

it's been a while


Oh my goodness! I haven't written on here in a while. Not that nothing interesting has happened (well it hasn't really). But I feel I should update everyone on what's going on. I am yet again headed back to school. This time for my BA in English. David is encouraging me to go and is being very supportive. That is so wonderful and different! I was always discouraged from going when I was married. He thought it was a waste of time. But that's no longer relevant! I have a fabulous, loving boyfriend who wants to see me pursue my dream of finally getting my Bachelor's. I am so excited! And I am also writing again. Like actually working on a story that I started long ago. It is so fun! To be paid to do this will be amazing. That is my goal: to be a paid writer. What writer doesn't want that? lol So, Kim and Jana, I will be sending you snippets of it to read so you can tell me what you like and don't like, etc. =) Well that is all for now. Love ya and good night!
Share:

2 comments:

Kim said...

Where are my snippets to read? I hope you're still working on the stories I read a couple years ago. Now I'm gonna go check out your new website. Love ya!

Lou said...

I am working on the same ones. lol
I'll send you some soon. =)