Monday, February 8

and life goes on...


Well, it's been a bit and I thought I would say hi to all my friends out there. Thanks for reading these! Let's see, I've been getting everything in place to get my private practice going again. I've changed the name to Medicine Hands, which fits me better than Vitality Massage Therapy. I just need a place to rent, some hot stones, some essential oils, and I'm good to go! I'm excited to start this with Erica. (You can see her Facebook page down the blog a little). Things are good with life. I've begun writing again. Instead of freaking out about whether or not it's good or publishable I'm just creating. It's way more fun and more productive. It's been so long since I just sat down and created characters and a plot without the nagging feeling of "this is crap" whispering relentlessly to me. Anyway, when I come up with something more clever to say, I'll write again! Good night!
Oh and check out my new business website: www.mydoterra.com/medicinehands
I know, shameless self promotion, but it's free! Medicine Hands' website will be up in a few weeks. Sleep tight!
Share:

1 comments:

Kim said...

So excited for you to get your own business going! Good luck with everything. I'm also happy you are writing again. You need to send me some more to read.