Thursday, January 7

Robbed!

Ok so I'm getting sick of whatever thief we have around our apartment.
Last month David's cd player got stolen out of his Jeep and he goes
out about once every hour to smoke so they had to be quick. Then last
week the little, dumb garbage can I put out for him to put his butts
in got taken! Who wants that?! Apparently not our thief because it
was back that night. Well tonight we found out our storage unit in the
basement got robbed. A $60 utility fan, 2 standing fans, 2 headsets
for use in planes valued at $350 each, plus computer equipment.
Sneakthief was kind enough to leave our empty boxes. How thoughtful.
Jackass. Guess you really can't trust people.
Share:

2 comments:

Jana and Rob said...

That stinks! I hope you can figure out who's doing it before something even bigger gets taken. Do you think it's his roommate? I like your "about me" section.

Lou said...

I hope so too. We have an idea but no proof. No he wouldn't do that. Yeah, the about me is true. Those cats!