Monday, October 13

Hi everyone. Well it's been snowing and cold. Yucky! I really don't like winter. But it's inevitable right? I don't have much to do today. Just a few massages and then I get to pack for Disneyland! I'm excited! I've never been. We're going with Josh's family and we'll be gone for a week.
I've been working on a few pieces and am reading a book about writing magazine articles. I want to break into magazine writing but not exactly sure how. So I'm getting advice from someone who's done it. The book is "Handbook of Magazine Article Writing." Check it out if you're interested in that. It's good. Well talk to you tomorrow. Gonna go write.
Share:

1 comments:

Jana and Rob said...

You're so cute. I can just picture you at your desk, under a lamp with your reading glasses on....burning a hole in the papers. JK! Like I said, I need to finishing reading what you sent me. It was goo oood. P.S. Happy anniversary! I'm glad it wasn't snowing 7 years ago today. I can't believe it's been that long.